Top 10 Takeaways: “Ant-Man and the Wasp” Edition #top10takeaways
10) This anti-aging digital tech is awesome. Can someone please give us a young Captain Kirk before Shatner dies?
9) I think I remember seeing Paul Rudd first as Phoebe’s piano playing boyfriend on “Friends”…he pretty much just does that guy in every movie and I am perfectly okay with that.
8. Michael Pena (apologies for lack of tilde on the n of his name and also lack of accent on the e of tilde) is really, really good. This guy has been creeping on the edges of leading man…he is there.
7) Michael Pena and Michael Cera… totally not the same dude. (I know! Me too!)
6) Lawerence Fishborne. “Mr. Clean”. If you don’t know what I am talking about, do yourself a favor and watch one of his first films…at age 14, “Apocalypse Now”.
5) There are two post-credits scenes that, if you care about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you should stick around for…. errr..For which you should…. errr….just watch them. Never end a sentence a preposition with.
4) So many awesome scenes in downtown San Francisco. They don’t always match from cut-to-cut…(wait…they were just on Lombard Street…how are they now at Pier 39?) But that’s what they apparently call #suspensionofdisbelief
3) If you saw “Avengers: Infinity War” and wondered where was Scott Lang during all of this… you probably get your answer.
2) Is that Kitty from Arrested Development? Yes it is. Was that the Stair Car Truck from Arrested Development in Captain America: Civil War? Yes it was. Was that Tobias in the Collector’s collection… seriously WHAT IS HAPPENING?
1) Three words: World’s Greatest Grandma.