Check out our latest Classic Orlando Designs at Diggz Specialtees. Featuring the Red Fox Lounge, Langford Hotel, Terror on Church Street and More! Click on the link below to browse all of the latest…
Catch our first show in 2020 at the Iron Cow in the Milk District in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, February 25th, 2020. There will be Food Trucks, a Crawfish Boil and live entertainment by Lounge Diggaz!
Event Details: Lounge Diggaz Live on Fat Tuesday
Get your Lounge Diggaz Merch here: Diggzstore.com
Many of you have generously asked how best to help me and I have not really had an answer. It’s been a stressful time for me and my family, both emotionally and financially.
Unlike other fundraising sources you may be familiar with (GoFundMe, Kickstarter and similar), The NFI is a non-profit org and carries strict guidelines on how donated money can be used. In addition, 100% of your donation goes directly to help me cover expenses that my health insurance does not. They also allow for your company to match your donation if they offer such a program.
As I get closer to getting a liver transplant and the follow-up treatment and recovery, it has become more and more apparent that I swallow my pride and ask for your help.
I sincerely thank all of you for your continued support and love and I look forward to having this chance to extend my life and get back to being Diggz!
Check out our latest designs, including Mandalorian, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Star Wars and many more!
After watching the first episode of the newest Star Trek series, here are my top 10 takeaways… (warning: potential spoilers for episode 1)
10) Not sure how he does it, but Patrick Stewart continues to age gracefully.
9) The opening shot is of the Enterprise D, which zooms into a Ten Forward window with Picard playing poker, reminiscent of the very last scene of ST: TNG where Picard first joins the rest of the officers playing poker.
8) The overall theme of this show (at least this season) is centered around Artificial Intelligence and Synthetic life forms, which have been banned by Federation Treaty.
7) Picard has a dog named Number One. He is a pit bull, which during a recent interview, I discovered that Patrick Stewart rescues pit bulls and it was he who suggested that Picard have a canine companion and he chose the breed.
6) The death of Data in the final TNG film, “Star Trek: Nemesis” obviously weighs heavily on Picard.
5) The opening theme song has a piccolo, echoing the flute that Picard learned to play when he lived an entire lifetime on an alien world due to a probe. In a later episode, Picard plays a duet with his flute and a new love interest,
4) Romulans are back! The destruction of Romulus, which was a big plot point in the first reboot movie (Starring Chris Pine as Kirk) and created what is commonly referred to as “The Kelvin Timeline” plays into Picard’s history. Now in retirement from Starfleet, we learn why he left.
3) Synthetic life forms play a big part, as does Data and B4. (Data’s not-so-clever brother discovered on a planet in ST: Nemesis.) There is even a reference to Bruce Maddox from TNG: ”Measure of a Man”, where Data’s rights as a sentient being were called into question.
2) Future episode previews have promised appearances by Riker, Deanna Troi, and Seven of Nine.
1) I accurately predicted this series SIX YEARS AGO!!
I recently started adding some pop culture tee-shirt designs to my Shopify store. You can order your own at Diggz Specialtees, where you can find my latest designs, including:
My buddy Jack DeMarco stopped by to visit yesterday and helped me feel a little less frustrated about STILL being in the hospital. We worked on some music and talked about life, the Universe and Everything. Somewhere in the midst, he mentioned he had never really watched “The West Wing”…one of my favorite television shows of all-time. Creator, Aaron Sorkin, wrote most of the episodes (until season 4) and created some of the best monologues and dialogues on television. I figured I’d share a snippet of one of my favorite moments from season 2 starring Martin Sheen as POTUS.